CALIBRATION AND REPAIR SERVICES
CONTACT TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR INSTRUMENT PRODUCTS AT:
Tel: (949) 860-4175 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphtec strives to provide the most accurate measurements through our commitment to quality in offering reliable data backed by our expertise in 50 years of design and manufacturing in the Test Instrumentation market. Graphtec offers versatile high-performance datalogger and data platform, and a recommended annual calibration is vital in ensuring precise measurement and traceability. We offer localized calibration service with tiered service from factory calibration to NIST calibration at our tech service center in Irvine, CA as well as our main HQ location in Japan. We recommend using our company expertise that have built our equipment and knows the ins and outs of the functionality and set up. We offer full service repair and maintenance detailing for your GL instruments with key focus in trust, reliability, and in-depth quality services.
- We offer operation test, power cycle test, accuracy check, function check, appearance check and cleaning, and general inspection on top of basic calibration service.
- Calibration during the warranty period will be charged. We offer one time calibration offer for those units registered under our registration page >> CLICK HERE
- Calibration does not include repair/adjustment work. If any additional repair or adjustment is necessary, Graphtec tech services team will issue a SRO repair quote based on the extent of the repair prior to receiving consent. Incremental labor charges of $200 will be added on based on the depth of repair and maintenance necessary.
- We target our turn-around time to be approximately 2 to 3 days before submitting a SRO form.
- Shipment charges for the repair and calibration is not included in the standard cost.
- Expedited service can be requested with additional cost.
TIERED CALIBRATION SERVICES
FACTORY CALIBRATION SERVICE
$0 (included with new purchase of the product)
All Graphtec GL Dataloggers come with the factory calibration validated by NIST traceable temperature and voltage generator. Basic before and after test data is provided for this level.
NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION
$200 (includes multi-point test measurement data)
For NIST traceability, Graphtec offers NIST traceable calibration with test data certificate for multiple reference points for accuracy measurement in the test report. NIST Traceability chart is available >> CLICK HERE
ISO17025* CALIBRATION ON GL240
$400 (Includes accredited ISO17025 test data)
ISO17025 Calibration ON GL240 with extended accredited calibration service test data.
ISO17025* CALIBRATION ON GL840 (M/WV)
$425 (Includes accredited ISO17025 test data)
ISO17025 Calibration ON GL840 M/WV with extended accredited calibration service test data.
* ISO17025 Calibration is offered through our partnership with Precision Measurement Equipment, Inc.