HIGH-SPEED SIMULTANEOUS VOLTAGE AND TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENTS
Portability is the key focus at Graphtec Instruments. As variation and quality become the main factor for improvements in product development, manufacturing companies are implementing more and more testing processes that involve strenuous cycles and long term measurement with multiple channels of information that comes from various sensors with as many frequency as possible. From drop testing to NVH testing, environmental testing, life cycle and stress testing, Graphtec GL900 provides a versatile and lightweight datalogger signals that caters to the most advanced research and development in the world and to every day testing at the palm of your hand.
Easy-to-use upright high-speed isolated 8-channel multifunction logger reads; AC, DC voltage, process current, flow, pressure, and temp measurements.
Modern conveniences such as Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces are included so you can easily get the data out of your GL900 and transfer it to your computer. Data is normally captured into the GL900’s large internal flash memory (256MB), at rates selectable from 10μ to 60s.
8 x voltage inputs with channel isolation, BNC connectors or M3 screw terminal inputs.
- GL900 has a bright 5.7" color TFT-LCD display
- Built-in Ethernet 100Tx and USB 2.0 interfaces
- Accepts voltages, thermocouples and humidity
- 8 channels measure voltage, current and temperature
- Electrical isolation per channels
- High-speed sampling (depends on destination memory; internal RAM, flash, or external USB flash drive) sample rates as fast as 100,000 Hz are supported.
- Real-Time-Calculations. GL900 can calculate average value, peak value, minimum value, and RMS.
- Voltage input levels: 20mV to 500V F.S.
- Thermocouple input types: B, R, S, T, N, K, W, E, J
- Continuous battery charge during operation
- 256MB internal flash memory
- Includes 4 pulse logic inputs, 1 trigger input
- Includes 4 x alarm outputs. GL900 trigger its open-collector outputs as a function of analog input signal level judgment, pulse judgment, or logic pattern.
- Compact data logger footprint (232mm x 150mm x 80mm)
- Flexible power requirements. GL900 provided international AC adaptor, from optional built-in battery pack, or from any 9 to 24 VDC source with using an optional cable.
- Includes APS Windows software for setup, control, data transfer, data conversion to ASCII and Excel formats, and on-screen data review with cursors
OFFERS ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS
Where grounding issues pose significant impact in Industrial and R&D applications, GL900 offers high electrical isolation in between channels to offer accurate recording of your data.
DEDICATED SOFTWARE OFFERING
REAL-TIME DATA CAPTURING AND MORE
Software can be connected using LAN/USB interface with remote configuration and real time display view. Additional analysis tools include Excel output, XY plotting, and frequency analysis of fast moving signals.
BRIGHT 5.7" TFT-LCD DISPLAY
Brightly colored TFT-LCD display allows handheld portability to display real time graphic waveform during data acquisition. Post-processing data can be reviewed and saved onto external media (USB memory) using the navigation panel on the GL900.
20MV TO 500V FULL-SCALE
MEASUREMENTS WITH 4-ALARM OUTPUTS
GL900 offers full-scale max 500V DC and AC data recording capability with max 100KS/s for all 8 channels. RMS data is also readable using the statistical value views post-processing. For high glitch voltage measurement, GL900 offers a versatile portability for your field testing needs.