SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
It is required to review the following license agreement before the software is downloaded. We will be deemed that the customer has to agree to the terms and conditions of the license agreement when the software had been downloaded by the customer. Please note that it is not possible to download or use the software if the customer does not agree to it.
FOR MACINTOSH V.2.2.1252 (LASTEST VERSION)
Notes for updating the software to this version. It is required restoring the factory default settings in this software for enabling changes after this version is installed. It can be performed by either one of operation described in the following.
Click the Restore Factory Defaults button on the Advanced panel that is provided in the Preferences on the File menu.
Click the Reset button on the Define Conditions panel that is provided in the Define Conditions menu on the Cutter menu.
|Date of updated||April 28, 2017|
|Supported Products (*3)||FC8600 series / FC8000 series / FC4500 series / FC2250 series
CE6000 series / CE5000 series
|Supported OS (*1)(*5)||Windows 10 / Windows 10 x64 Edition||Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education|
|Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 x64 Edition||Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise|
|Windows 8 / Windows 8 x64 Edition||Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise|
|Windows 7 / Windows 7 x64 Edition||Ultimate / Enterprise / Professional / Home Premium / Home Basic|
|Supported software||Adobe Illustrator (*2)||CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2015.3, CC2017|
*Except the Essential edition.
|X4, X5, X6, X7, X8 (*4)|
|Recommended system requirements||Processor||Processor with 1 GHz or faster, 2 GHz is preferable|
|RAM||1 GB, 2 GB preferred|
|Install space needed||100MB|
|Video||800x600 resolution monitor with 32 bit color or better. (1024 x 764 preferred)|
(*) The Cutting Master 3 and the Cutting Master 2 cannot be used simultaneously.
The Cutting Master 2 needs to be closed before the Cutting Master 3 is started.
(*1) On software, it is run in the WOW64 mode (32-bit emulation mode) when the 64-bits Windows OS is used.
(*2) Notice for using the Illustrator CS6 and later editions. When the data file in the Illustrator 9 format is opened using the Illustrator CS6 and later editions, the name of all layers are changed to "layers". The Cutting Master 3 cannot to recognize registration mark because the name of layer for the registration mark is also changed. The cause of this phenomenon is not the Cutting Master 3. It is issue of the Illustrator CS6 and later editions. It occurs when the illustrator 9 format data is opened by the Illustrator CS6 and later editions.
- Please resave the data file to Illustrator 8 format in the Illustrator 9 before opens the data file by the Illustrator CS6 and later editions.
- Please resave the data file in a format other than the Illustrator 9 using the Illustrator CS5 or older edition before opens the data file by the Illustrator CS6 and later editions.
(*3) The firmware needs to be the follwong version.
- CE6000 series: version 1.20 or later
- FC8000 series: version 3.01 or later
- CE5000 series: version 3.80 to version 4.90
- CE5000 series: version 6.10 or later
- FC4500 series: version 1.92 or later
- FC2250 series: version 3.90 or later
- FC8600 series: version 1.11 or later
(*4) When both of the CorelDRAW X8 64-bit and 32-bit are installed, the Cutting Master 3 cannot be used.
(*5) Although the Windows XP / Vista is included in the system requirements on the user's manual for the Cutting Master3, GRAPHTEC has terminated to support it.
SUPPORTED OS HISTORY
|Windows 10||17 Sep, 2015||Windows 10 has been corresponded in ver.2.2.1040.|
|Windows 8.1||1 Jan, 2014||In ver.2.1.211, compatibility with Windows 8.1 has been verified.
Ver.2.2.1252, Update: April 28, 2017
Fixed the problem that it may occur an error of searching the registration mark at third line when combination of matrix copy and cross cut was specified.
- Fixed the problem that the specific data may not be transferred to the Cutting master 3.
Ver.2.2.1243, Update: Feb. 23, 2017
- Corresponded to the Adobe Illustrator CC2017.
- Fixed the problem that a small circle is drawn with a short straight line command instead of a circular command.
- Fixed the problem that the location of registration marks is not corresponded the result of Illustrator clipping mask.
- Fixed the problem that the registration mark settings are reset to the previous setting instead of the default.
- Fixed the problem that it may take time to start cutting with some data.
- Fixed the problem that the Convert rectangle option may not be available when an image is placed.
- Changed the function as that the updating of this software is not performed while the Illustrator or Corel DRAW is running.
Ver.2.2.1174, Update: Oct. 13, 2016
- Corresponded to the CorelDRAW X8.
- Corresponded to the Adobe Illustrator CC2015.3.
- Fixed the problem that might not be performed the number of times of the specified passes.
- Fixed the problem that the error message windows might be appeared when some operation is executed at the Tile panel.
- Fixed the problem that might not be displayed a part in the screen when it is operated the Cut Line Pattern in edit of condition settings.
Ver.2.2.1070, Update: Jan. 13, 2016
- Corresponded to the FC4550. It is displayed with the FC4500-50/4550-50 on the menu.
- Fixed the problem that the setting of perforation cut may be not effective on the FC8000/8600 after the "using cutting condition settings of the cutter" was enabled in the software.
- Fixed the problem that the cutting condition change on cutter may be not affect when the "Auto-release cutter connections when not in use" was selected in the Cutters on the Preference and the As Cutter was selected on cutting condition setting menu.
- Fixed the problem that the searching mark for next object may not be executed after the scanning error occurred in the FC8600 when the Cut by Registration Segment is used.
- Fixed the problem that the creating the registration marks may not be canceled even after it is executed the Undo on the Edit menu.
Ver.2.2.1040, Update: Sep. 17, 2015
- Corresponded to the Windows 10.
- Corresponded to the Adobe Illustrator CC2015.
- Fixed the problem that might be occurred when the matrix copy function and the cross cut function are used at the same time.
- Fixed the problem that shows the error message on the preview display when the tiling function is used under specific condition.
- Fixed the problem that the error message windows might be appeared at the time of connecting a cutting plotter by USB cable under specific condition.
- Fixed the problem that might not be reflected the setting of Tangential mode to the actual cut of a media even if it is set as "Mode1" or "Mode2" in the cutter condition window. (when FC4500/2250 are used.)
- Fixed the problem that might occur the plot error when a cutting data has an Anchor point that is not be related to any cut line on the Illustrator.
- Fixed the problem that the cutting master 3 might occur some problem when the graduation function is used on the Illustrator. (from CS6 to recent version )
- Fixed the problem that might not recognize a text data as a cutting line when the cutting master 3 is used on the CorelDraw.
Ver.2.2.950, Update: June 18, 2015
- Fixed the problem that the change of the perforation cutting condition on the software might not be reflected in the time of the actual cutting when FC8000/8600/CE6000 are used.
- Fixed the problem that the cut condition of the cutting plotter might be changed to the condition on the software when FC4500/2250 are used.
- Fixed the problem that the use of the software setting on the software might change the tangential mode setting of the cutting plotter when FC4500/2250 are used.
- Fixed the problem that the setting of the tangential mode might not be changed on the software when the decimal symbol is set as a comma in the operation system.
Ver.2.2.881, Update: April 1, 2015
- Added the function that resets to the default values in each cut option side panel.
- Added the function to switch the cutting method in which the matrix copy and the tiling function are combined.
- Added the function to switch of the Use / Un-use the registration mark.
- Added the function to adjust the cut position in the registration mark area.
- Added the function to select the direction of the cut as Clockwise / Counterclockwise.
- Added the function to duplicate the cutting condition in the software.
- Changed some functions involved in the cut condition setting.
- Added the functions to replicate, restore, import and reset of the cut line pattern.
- Added the function to send the filed cut job or plot file to the default cutter.
- Added the function to select the perforation cut by the cutter setting or software setting.
（When it is connected with FC8600/FC8000/CE6000）
- Added new function to set the ID for each cutter connected with Cutting Master 3
- Added the function to move the tool carriage of default cutter into the same position where the cutting job is moved by dragging on the preview window.
- Added the function to move the tool carriage of default cutter Along the drawing range of cut jobs.
- Added the function to superimpose the position and the size of tiling on the cut job in the preview window.
- Added the function to set a fixed interval (margin) between the tiles and cut jobs.
- Added the function to display the cut job to the origin position (0, 0) where is set by the ruler function of the Illustrator or CorelDraw. ( In case Illustrator CS5 and later version, this function referenced the Origin of “GlobalRulers”. It dose not correspond to the “Artboard Rulers”)
- Changed to display the cut direction of the media on the icon in the preview window.
- Added the display of the total size of cut jobs on the preview window.
- Changed the function which is involved in the Animation speed setting.
- Added the function to back up and restore all setting of the software.
- Added the function to import the cut condition and the preferences condition in the Cutting Master 2.
- Fixed the problem that a cut job might be done without refer to the registration mark when it is occured the mark reading error after sending the cut job to the cutting plotter.（It needs to be to set "ON" the automatic detection of the registration mark on the plotter, when the Send Cut Job Uninterrupted option selected）
- Fixed the problem that it might not change the Baud Rate in the RS232 connection.
- Fixed the problem that might not be able to control a cutting plotter from multiple PC when there is a network connection.
- Fixed the problem that might be freezed when a plotfile is output.
- Fixed the problem that it might not be reflected in the Cutting Master 3 despite change a design data in Illustrator and CorelDraw.
- Fixed the problem that might noｔ recognize the real media size on the plotter when it is selected "Automatic" as the page size on the Cutting Master 3.
- Fixed the problem that the ruler`s origin (0, 0) might be set in the incorrect position when "Align document origin with registration marks" is selected.
Ver.2.1.610, Update: Sep. 24, 2014
- Corresponded to the CorelDRAW X7.
- Fixed the problem that the Illustrator may be shut down after the design is sent to the Cutting Master 3 if there is no linked file in the specified location.
Ver.2.1.264,Update: July 29, 2014
- Corresponded to the Adobe Illustrator CC2014.
Ver.2.1.263, Update: Mar. 12, 2014
Fixed the problem that the cutting plotter might hangs by the condition of the PC during receiving cut data.
Ver.2.1.211, Update: Nov. 1, 2013
- Corresponded to the Adobe Illustrator CC.
- Added the function of the “Cut Page Border”.
- Added the “Cut by Registration Segment” for sequential mode of Segmented Area Compensation.
* This function is available on the FC8600 series that has the firmware version 2.10 or later.
- Changed the default setting that is enabled onthe “Selection Only” function.
- Fixed the problem that the setting of the Tangential may not be reflected on the CE6000 that has the firmware version 1.60 or later.
- Fixed the problem that the caution message for confirming to tool location may not be displayed on the LCD on the CE6000, FC8000 and FC8600 series even if the tool change request command is included in the cutting data.
Ver.2.0.73, Update: June 20, 2013
- The cross cutting position was not correct when cutting the registration marks with matrix copy. (FC8000/FC8600/FC7000MK2)
- The first object was covered by second object when the panel tiling object was copied to the vertical direction.
- The cross cut was performed even if the cross cut box is gray.
- The cut line was not deleted when the registration mark was made from the square object.
- The registration mark was created with the objects area when the registration mark was created from the square object more than one times.
- The CM3 could not start up when the CorelDraw is installed to the 2 bytes language of Windows OS system.
- Some of menu name was corrected.
- Only the selected object is output to the CM3 when the object is selected.
- The following previous settings are used when the CM3 start up. Media Size, Fit to Media, Aspect ratio, Position, Rotation, Mirror, Weed line, Weed Border, Weed Margin, Matrix copy settings, Layer settings, Cross cut settings, Tilling settings, Cut job settings.
- The undisplayed layer in the Illustrator will not send to the CM3.
Ver.1.3.31, Update: Apr. 22, 2013
Coresponded to the following models.
- FC8000 series
- FC7000Mk2 series
- CE5000 series
- FC4500 series
- FC2250 series
Ver.1.1.5, Update: Jan. 17, 2013
Fixed the problem that the cut may not be done properly because the command for the cutter different to the design data is created by the software.
Ver.1.1.3, Update: Dec. 17, 2012
Fixed a problem that the Cutting Master 3 cannot start on the Adobe Illustrator when the Illustrator has been installed to the non-default location.
Fixed a problem that the cutting condition settings do not work properly when the function of the "By Layer" in the "Configure Cut Job" option is used.
Ver.1.0.62, First release