SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
It is required to review the following license agreement before the software is downloaded. We will be deemed that the customer has to agree to the terms and conditions of the license agreement when the software had been downloaded by the customer. Please note that it is not possible to download or use the software if the customer does not agree to it.
FOR WINDOWS V.1.50 (LASTEST VERSION)
The Graphtec Pro Studio is the graphics design application software for Graphtec cutting plotter. It is required to activate the Graphtec Pro Studio software after it is installed by the activation code that is attached with the cutting plotter. Please refer the document for installing the software
|Date of updated||April 28, 2017|
|Supported Products(*2)||FC8600 series / FC8000 series / FC4500 series / FC2250 series
CE6000 series / CE5000 series
|Supported OS(*1)(*3)||Windows 10 / Windows 10 x64 Edition||Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education|
|Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 x64 Edition||Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise|
|Windows 8 / Windows 8 x64 Edition||Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise|
|Windows 7 / Windows 7 x64 Edition||Ultimate / Enterprise / Professional / Home Premium / Home Basic|
|Recommended system requirements||Processor||Processor with 1 GHz or faster, 2 GHz is preferable|
|RAM||1 GB, 2 GB preferred|
|install space needed||100MB|
|Video||1152 × 854 (at least), 16 bit color or more|
(*1) On software, it is run in the WOW64 mode (32-bit emulation mode) when the 64-bits Windows OS is used.
(*2)The firmware needs to be the follwong version.
▪ FCX2000 series: version 1.20 or later
▪ FC4500 series: version 1.92 or later
▪ FC8600 series: version 1.11 or later
V.1.50, Update: June 2, 2017
- Fixed the problem that the arrangement position of the bar code may shift when creating a register mark of type 2 and length of register mark to be shorter than 20 mm.
- Fixed the problem that the disabling the color or layer on settings of Option tab may not be reflected in the preview. (Cutting condition setting for each layer is supported only by Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.)
Ver.1.40, Update: Apr. 12, 2017
- Fixed the problem that the Barcode Link Info may not be displayed on the design screen when a bar code is created in the European language OS.
- Fixed the problem that the existing cutting condition may be deleted when saving the cut condition with the Before Job tab.
- Fixed the problem that the bottom right corner message may be displayed when cutting data included the registration mark is transferred to the flat type cutter.
- Fixed the problem that it may not be reflected on the preview screen when the Panel to border is disabled.
- Fixed the problem that setting value of Panel Margin may be changed when the Job Scale is changed after the Panel Margin is set.
- Fixed the problem that the coordinates of tile may be displayed on the Save to file button of the XPF file.
Ver.1.00, First release