SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
FOR WINDOWS V.2.40 (LASTEST VERSION)
The Graphtec Pro Studio is the graphics design application software for Graphtec cutting plotter. It is required to activate the Graphtec Pro Studio software after it is installed by the activation code that is attached with the cutting plotter. Please refer the document for installing the software
It is required to review the following license agreement before the software is downloaded. License Agreement in pdf (123 KB) >> Download
|Date of updated||Mar. 13, 2019|
|Supported Products(*2)||CE LITE-50 / CE6000 Plus series / FC8600 series / CE6000 series / FC8000 series / CE5000 series FCX4000 series / FCX2000 series / FC4500 series / FC2250 series|
|Supported OS(*1)(*3)||Windows 10 / Windows 10 x64 Edition||Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education|
|Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 x64 Edition||Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise|
|Windows 8 / Windows 8 x64 Edition||Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise|
|Windows 7 / Windows 7 x64 Edition||Ultimate / Enterprise / Professional / Home Premium / Home Basic|
|Recommended system requirements||Processor||Intel Core i3 or higher|
|RAM||8GB or more|
|install space needed||10GB or more|
|Video||1152 × 854 (at least), 16 bit color or more|
(*1) On software, it is run in the WOW64 mode (32-bit emulation mode) when the 64-bits Windows OS is used.
(*2) The firmware needs to be the follwong version.
▪ FCX2000 series: version 1.20 or later
▪ FC4500 series: version 1.92 or later
▪ FC2250 series: version 3.90 or later
▪ FC8600 series: version 1.11 or later
▪ FC8000 series: version 3.01 or later
▪ CE6000 series: version 1.20 or later
▪ CE5000 series: version 3.80 to version 4.90
▪ CE5000 series: version 6.10 or later
(*3) The cutting conditions specified by this software will not be effective unless setting is changed on the operation panel of cutting plotter when using the following models.
CE6000Plus and CE6000 series
Change the setting of CONDITION PRIORITY from MANUAL to PROGRAM in the TOOLS SETTING menu.
Change the setting of PRIORITY from the MANUAL to COMD in the special function setting menu.
Update: Mar. 13, 2019
Fixed the problem that some circular arc shapes may be reversed when opening the GSD file.
Fixed the problem that some objects may be not displayed when opening the GSD file.
Fixed the problem that orientation of some texts may be not displayed correctly when opening the DXF file.
Fixed the problem that it may occur the off scale error when the Fit to media on General tab of Cut/Plot menu is enabled.
Fixed the problem that the color tone may change when using specific AI file.
Fixed the problem that the maximum media width of the FC8600 and FC8000 series could not be set in the Media Width column on the General tab of Cut/Plot menu.
Fixed the problem that some curve immediately before plotter is stop may not be cut when the Pause on Option tab of Cut/Plot menu is enabled.
Update: Oct 1, 2018
Corresponded the following two new editions of Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.
・Graphtec Pro Studio Plus for Rhinestone
・Graphtec Pro Studio Plus for Auto Nesting
* In order to use these editions, it is required to purchase a dedicated activation code.
Fixed the problem that exclusive control may be automatically canceled in 15 minutes before the cutter status returned to ready when the cutter was connected to the network and the cut job was executed.
Fixed the problem that nesting may be done without rotating when executing by the True Shape Nest with grouped data in Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.
Added a function that indicating the upper limit of panel size that can use in the True Shape Nest in Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.
Fixed the problem that graphics may not be duplicated or nested when Smart nest was executed in Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.
Fixed the problem that an error message may be displayed when specifying the By layer on the Cut/Plot menu after executing Rhinestone fill in Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.
Added a function to automatically use the same font type when opening GSD or GSP file containing text data.
Fixed the problem that certain holes may not be recognized when Auto-weld and Weld were executed.
Update: Jan 28, 2018
Corresponded to CE LITE-50.
Added a function to specify the color of registration mark line and the color of paint around mark. (A model that supporting color mark: CE LITE-50)
Added a function to import SVG file. (*1)
Added a function to import ROBO Master file (GSD, GST, GSP format). (*2)
Fixed the problem that registration mark location may not be correct after opening file that contain mark created using Cutting Master 4 in certain condition.
Fixed the problem that direction of shape may not be correct when copy is enabled by Copies setting on General tab with certain condition.。
Fixed the problem that an error message may appear after clicking Send button when shape is filled by Pattern fill or Gradient fill.
Fixed the problem that it may lose the response when an incorrect USB port is specified for adding a cutter.
Fixed the problem that part of image may not printed after editing imported PNG file in certain condition.
Fixed the problem that it may lose response of screen after certain operation is executed using Auto tile and smart nest on General tab in the Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.
Changed an action when size of job is changed using spin button on Job size setting area in General tab.
Fixed the problem that setting parameter limitation is incorrect on Mark Length setting in Graphtec Mark Options window.
(*1) Restricted items in using SVG file
• When the SVG file containing registration marks is imported for print and cut application, it is required to specify or add contour cutting line.
• When editing contents in the imported SVG file, it is required to ungroup contents.
• Font size of text included in the SVG file are not reproduced. It is recommended that converting the font to outline before creating the SVG file.
• Following elements contained in the SVG file may not be reproduced correctly. Gradation, Transparent, Pattern, Image, Layer
• The SVG files created under the following conditions can not be used.
- When registration marks are contained in the SVG file, the SVG file is created by an application that is different from the application created the register marks.
- The SVG file is created by the Export function. It is required to create the SVG file using Save As on File menu.
(*2) Restricted items in using file created by ROBO Master (file type: GSD, GST, GSP)
• When the RBO Master file containing registration marks is imported for print and cut application, it is required to specify or add contour cutting line.
• When editing contents in the imported RONBO Master file, it is required to ungroup contents.
• When text is included in the ROBO Master file, it is necessary to select the font used when creating file with ROBO Master after the font selection window appears. The contour of the text created by Robo Master may not match the characters displayed on the screen, even if the same font is selected.
• Following elements contained in the SROBO Master file may not be reproduced correctly.
Gradation, Transparent, Pattern, Image, Layer, Font.
Update: 16 Jan, 2018
Corresponded to FCX4000.
Update: 29 Sep, 2017
Changed the settings of copy space in the matrix copy because the registration mark cannot be detected correctly when the copy space is set to zero.
Fixed the problem that the settings of Force or Acceleration in all conditions settings of cutter may changed when the Force or Acceleration is set in software.
Fixed the problem that cutting may not be performed when Panel to border is set.
Improved the Smart nest that can hold the split position.
V.1.50, Update: June 2, 2017
Fixed the problem that the arrangement position of the bar code may shift when creating a register mark of type 2 and length of register mark to be shorter than 20 mm.
Fixed the problem that the disabling the color or layer on settings of Option tab may not be reflected in the preview. (Cutting condition setting for each layer is supported only by Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.)
Ver.1.40, Update: Apr. 12, 2017
Fixed the problem that the Barcode Link Info may not be displayed on the design screen when a bar code is created in the European language OS.
Fixed the problem that the existing cutting condition may be deleted when saving the cut condition with the Before Job tab.
Fixed the problem that the bottom right corner message may be displayed when cutting data included the registration mark is transferred to the flat type cutter.
Fixed the problem that it may not be reflected on the preview screen when the Panel to border is disabled.
Fixed the problem that setting value of Panel Margin may be changed when the Job Scale is changed after the Panel Margin is set.
Fixed the problem that the coordinates of tile may be displayed on the Save to file button of the XPF file.
Ver.1.00, First release