GRAPHTEC AMERICA, INC. INSTRUMENT PRODUCT WARRANTY
Graphtec America, Inc. (GAI) warrants that Covered Products will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for the Warranty Period. GAI will repair or replace, at GAI’s option, any failure of the Covered Products during the Warranty Period without charge to the Eligible Purchaser, except as specified below. Calibration service is not included as part of this warranty.
This warranty is limited to the original purchaser in the United States of America or Canada of a Covered Product for its business use in the United States of America or Canada. This warranty may not be transferred nor is it available to any subsequent purchaser of a Covered Product.
This warranty covers products manufactured by Graphtec Corporation, and its affiliated manufacturers, and distributed by GAI, which are purchased by an Eligible Purchaser from GAI or an authorized GAI reseller for business use in the United States of America or Canada.
This warranty begins on the date the Covered Product is first purchased from GAI or an authorized reseller of GAI. This warranty ends on the 3-year anniversary of the purchase date. Please register your product online with GAI within 30 days of the original purchase.
If you have any claim under this warranty, contact GAI at 1-800-854-8385, 17462 Armstrong Ave., Irvine, CA, 92614. Describe your problem and submit proof of purchase to obtain a “warranty authorization number” as required by GAI. Then deliver the Covered Product to GAI, with freight and insurance prepaid, using the original shipping container. GAI will return the Covered Product or its replacement to you in the United States of America or Canada via surface freight, with freight and insurance charges prepaid.
What is Not Covered:
This warranty does not cover any damage to or failure of Covered Product arising from or related to the following:
• Damage or failure due to shipment, fire, flood or other acts of God.
• Damage to or failure of a Covered Product which has been altered in any manner, or for which the manufacturer’s or GAI’s identification marks or serial numbers have been removed or altered.
• Damage or failure related to improper installation or maintenance.
• Damage or failure related to neglect, abnormal physical or electrical stress, misuse, abuse, improper operation, or failure to follow the most current instructions published by GAI for proper use of the Covered Product.
• Damage or failure that has been caused by or is related to the use of consumable supplies other than those supplied or specifically recommended by GAI.
• Damage or failure that has been caused by or is related to use of any other hardware, peripheral device or software in connection with the Covered Product.
• Calibration service due to annual requirement.
This warranty gives the Eligible Purchaser specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. No other person may obligate GAI or Graphtec Corporation, and their affiliates, for any liability or obligation with respect to Covered Products beyond the provisions of this warranty. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO A COVERED PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. PERFORMANCE OF REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENT OF COVERED PRODUCTS IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. GAI AND GRAPHTEC CORPORATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.*
Please see separate warranty statement for consumable items.
*Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty will last or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
ORDER REPLACEMENT CONSUMABLE ITEMS & ACCESSORIES
E-Mail orders to: email@example.com
INSTRUMENT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Phone (949) 860-4175
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Pacific Standard Time E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org