SETTING SPEED OF THE REGISTRATION MARK SCAN
Speed of the tool carriage and media to scan the registration mark is set. It is set to "NORMAL" for normal use. The following media may not be read if it is set to "NORMAL". Set the setting to "ISM" to improve the condition in that case.
The surface laminated media
The colored or glossy media
* ISM (intelligent scan mode) is a function to improve the registration mark scanning sccuracy.
1) Press the [MENU] key. MENU screen is displayed.
2) Press the  key (ARMS) ARMS SETTING screen (1/4) is displayed.
3) Press the POSITION key. ARMS SETTING screen (4/4) is displayed.
4) Press the  key (SENSING SPEED). SENSING SPEED adjusting screen is displayed.
5) Press the  key (ISM) or the  key (NORMAL).
6) Confirm the setting and press [ENTER] key (SET).
It will return to ARMS setting screen (4/4) without changing the setting when you press the POSITION key (CANCEL).
7) Press the [MENU] key. It will return to default screen.